When it’s time to sit there and schedule social media posts as a Realtor, it’s easy to get stuck in one style. Being strictly promotional, or all informative can get boring, the variation of posts tend to bring better results.
Local Real Estate Social Media Posts
- Information relating to current home prices in a particular area.
- Home improvement tips specific to beach living for example
- Mention local affiliates that help you during the sales process
- Share a few listings from other agents in the local neighborhood and ask your audience if they’d like to go see in person
Social Posts about National Real Estate News
- Compare home prices across states
- How’s the economy doing
- Informative articles from the Wall Street Journal or New York Times relating to home ownership
- Why a reader should choose your firm to sell or buy a home (National Brand)
Local & Community Social Media Posts
As a real estate agent, you’re the local expert in the community, let it shine.
- Scheduled events in the community
- Mention local government and city offices (police, fire department)
- Any new buildings coming up in the area (malls, kids’ centers, activities)
Realor Personal Interests Social Media Posts
Connecting with your social media audience on a personal level begins by sharing your personal side on your business page. As a real estate agent, your relationship with clients is personal on many levels. As much as you’d like to get to know your followers, they’d love to know you also.
- Your favorite sports
- Activities and your favorite tips
- Where do you hang out and why you like it
- Have a pet? people love pets and have them too.
Print the grid and use it to help you while you’re on your journey of posting:
These types of posts should help you fill in the gaps in between your listing and open house posts.
A recent article published “YOU SHOULD NOT” make these mistakes on social media will also make a great read for you.